Thursday, February 28, 2008
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Monday, February 18, 2008
2. When Harry arrives at the Burrow and Mrs. Weasley makes them all dinner the night before they leave for the Quidditch World Cup, what does her wand turn into?
b. rubber chicken
3. Since some of the sixth-year girls didn't have any quills on them, what did they think Krum might sign their hats in?
4. How old does the Quick Quotes Quill say that Rita Skeeter is?
5. What color cloak is wormtail wearing in the Riddle house?
6. What color is "Mad Eye" Moody's magical eye?
7. What color are the robes that Rita Skeeter was wearing when Harry meets her at the Weighing of the Wands ceremony?
8. What does Sirius Black tell Harry, Ron and Hermione to call him when speaking around anyone else?
9. Which team beat Wales, disqualifying them from competing for the Quidditch World Cup?
10. What does Madame Maxime say is the only thing her steeds will drink?
c. single-malt whiskeyPicture HuntGoblet of Fire
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
I however just keeping thinking about all the wonderfull yarn that goes with this holiday.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
I wish i could get it onto the crossword but I cant figure it out
Across:1. Shell Cottage5. Herbology6. Snape8. Wagtail10. Thestral11. Azkaban13. Phoenix14. Bludger15. Hogsmeade16. Griffin
Down:2. Expelliarmus3. Transfiguration4. Polyjuice Potion7. Patronus9. Whizz Hard12. Voldremort
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com
|You scored as Hermione Granger|
You're one intelligent witch, but you have a hard time believing it and require constant reassurance. You are a very supportive friend who would do anything and everything to help her friends out.