Wednesday, September 10, 2008

911 911 help fellow witches and wizards

So i am sitting here trying to figure out a way to freeze time. I am about to turn 35 in damn now its 30 minutes. tick tock tick tock. I am just not ready for this. My baby is about to turn 11. N and I would like to have another child but its not in the cards thus far and now 35 that's when the worries increase and likeliness decreases I hardly think it far. Wow 29 minutes. Quick somebody help me stop the clock. Common all you Hogwarts witches and wizards I know you know a way to fix this. haha N just told me to look on the bright side I have a 33 yo husband and that makes me a cougar, I am sure he thinks that's funny. Drat tick tock tick tock, this is the first time I remember dreading the birthday thing. I know from others that there are certain years that will bug you for one reason or another and 35 is one for me.
tick tock... 26 more minutes oh well I give up I am going to bed.
Gees what if the head mistress figures out how old i am and i get kicked out.
~f
And of course i leave you with Dighton Manatee the great

5 comments:

Selena Starfire said...

I've heard that the big difference is when you have your first - since you've pulled off one, you can go on having kids until you're in your fifties!

George Burns said, "you're only as young as the woman you feel." I think it works the other way for us cougars.

Dighton is adorable. And happy birthday!

Gryffinitter said...

Hey, I had my first at 32 and my second at 44, so I don't think you have to panic just yet. Not that my results guarantee anything for you, other than that you are just not over the hill....

Anonymous said...

Heya ... happy birthday!! It's unfortunate that we're not all allowed to use time-turners, eh :)

Quinn said...

OMG Dighton is sooo cute. And yeah kinda Manatee-ish. Lol he can be our mascot

Quinn said...

Ferula do your homework!!!