Sunday, February 1, 2009

House Quiz

What are your three most favorite colors? I like purple and blues and greens... hello noro
What are you three least favorite colors? Not an oranged fan and I dont care for yellow/greens
Your favorite candy is _____butterfingers____________.
Draco, Lucius, or Snape? I will take a malfoy anyday
Do you knit, crochet, or both?both
What type of kit did you ask for?any but a mitten kit
Acrylic—has its uses, should all be burned, best yarn to work with (choose one)? All yarn has its place. Acrylics place is in some one elses house... say Ravenclaws perhaps
Who is the Slytherin Head Girl this term? Looks like its some chic named Quinn havent met her yet
Name four “extras” you would love to receive in your kit. Leftover sock yarns, journals, your fav pattern, something for my doggie
What are your three most favorite scents? anything not fruitie
Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? depends on the time of the month
Which Slytherin is the Keeper of the Crucio List? me but dont tell anyone its a secret
Do you really need more stitch markers? I honestly never use the stupid things but I love getting them.
Dpns, circular, or straight? any of them
What yarn makes you squee? noro...
Favorite HP Movie? number 1
Favorite HP character? any malfoy
Who was your first choice for DADA professor? Doesnt matter Wisteria is going to have her way with him
What is the Slytherin Common Room called? Snake pit
What makes you worthy of being in Slytherin House? Well first i was a Gryff and they threw me out then I was a huffle puff for a couple years and they dont want me either so I thought I would try you all out

No comments: