Wednesday, January 9, 2008

on the edge of my seat

I talked to me mum and da today they are very excited for me to begin my studies at hogworts. They met here after all many many years ago. I do think pa was sad I didnt end up in his old house Slytherin but mum said she always knew i was a Gryffindor girl. I just cant wait to meet the other students they have begun to arrive and I have seen several of them and stopped in to say hello. A couple have also stopped by to say hello to me. Wow I still cant believe its all going to start soon.

Today during my free time i wondered about and found a yarn store and was checking out the different yarns that wold be perfect for my buddy.

Well I am going to go wonder over to Ravenclaw I have heard a first year has flooded the place.
note to self put your ward away till you know how to use it....

1 comment:

Lily D said...

Hope you got your swap info today!
I can't wait either, I finally got mine and now I have to go shopping tomorrow. :)