Saturday, June 28, 2008

I GOT MY KIT I GOT MY KIT





Cookie A's Mona pattern. in my opinion you cant go wrong with a Cookie A



Not one but to different Colorways of her Tempted Yarn
the top one is Puff and you cant see it but there is little sliver specs in it.
the bottom one is Helga. I think they will grow up togather to be a shawl or wrap




Knit Pic 40' inch circle which is great because I want to try magic loop but hadnt gotten needles for it yet just the book. and a sock blocker keychain



Bee Lotion for dry skin... smells great.







An Awesome lucy bag. You can see in the picture is there is novelty yarn in with the blue so there is a little flash in it. And I know this isnt a good Head Girl thing to say but thank gawd its not 'Puff colors.


Lavender made this kit for me and you can see she did her research. Can you tell what those are? They are little hockey skates with crossed sticks and a puck. If confused go back to early posts or check out my muggle blog.

The entire kit and Caboodle. I didnt get pics of the journal or the two magnetic note pads she sent me but this kit roooooccccckkkksssss my world.




~~~~~~~F

Thanks Lav.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ferula looks like you got spoilt rotten ;) lucky you !

Anonymous said...

So happy you are pleased! I have to admit I am relieved that you weren't disappointed with the bag. The novelty yarn is the Noro Silk blend it was my first time working with it. Enjoy Stacy

Quinn said...

Great kit. Love the 'puff yarn!

Unknown said...

Love it! I can't wait to see your socks. ;o)