Sunday, June 8, 2008

MEME

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Well I have a ten year old son so I am guessing changing diapers and getting little to know sleep
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
I am going to work, shower, watch the celtics kick some more laker ass and sleep.... sorry that game thing is cutting into the time of 2 more things to do.
3. Snacks I enjoy
chip and hellava clam dip.... yum
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire....
send my son to boarding school..... hahahaha
actually that just might cover his hockey bills to he moves out
5. Places I've lived
Claremont NH
California PA
Houston PA
Washington DC ( the actual city not a suburb in VA or MA)
Claremont NH
Charlestown NH
Lawrence MA
Methuen MA
6. Jobs I've had
McDonalds asst mgr
waitress/ bartender
Pizza Hut General Manager
Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse Manager.
7. Peeps I want to know more about
my son --- he is ten and told me i need to start letting go... I think he is hiding somthing
most the people around my since the move to mass i have few attachments to people ie friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey we were doing the same thing 10 yrs ago. LOL I agree they are hiding something, I have heard about that letting go thing before.

Quinn said...

Lol @ your son. I agree, he is SO hiding something...