Tuesday, May 13, 2008

House quiz 1.

2. When knitting socks you use dpn's, 2 circ, 1 circ 1 sock, 1 circ 2 socks?


I knit on dpn. I want to try the 2 on 1 but i really like my dpns and I dont have a long circ yet. keep forgetting to buy one on my weekly treks to the lys



5. Your favorite non 'puff color?


I love blues but seem to buy lots of purples go figure



8. One sentence/statement you would use to describe your stash?


Slowly growing out of control



11. When not going to Hogwarts your favorite thing to do is?


I work, read and knit haha. I am a hockey mom so i go to lots of hockey games



12. You have read the books, watched the movie or both?
read the 1st book working on the 2 nd and have seen the movies





13. Your family includes?
one husband one son and two cats





16. My favorite thing to knit is.


Lots of socks since they are portable think hockey rinks






Molly Weasly of course... who doesnt love her



~f

No comments: