Monday, May 26, 2008

ssshhh dont tell anyone

Do you know who this is.........


So I have been alone the last couple of days at school and I must admit i was sneaking around just a little. Now before you get made I know that is not a very 'puff thing to do... but I was sent here not sorted here so I shrugged it off. I did happened to notice this bast week that one Wisteria Luvegood ( I am trying to protect her identity but I had to tell someone)has been MIA along with Prof Lufkin. Now I know we where all asked to help get him accustomed to the school but they seem to be spending a lot of time off campus. I actually followed them the other day and I do believe there might be some hanky panky going on there.
Then I find out that Wisteria has to leave campus for a week....... well were is prof Lufkin I haven't seen him have you. Last I saw of them they were walking in Diagon Alley hand and hand and that trollop we just giggling away, do you think she really likes him or is it all for a grade. Granted she is not a first year but kissing a teacher well I never.....


If you know something pass the story along

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My, my, my... I know who that IS!

*GASP*

Anonymous said...

I think I know.....Maybe

Ferula Finnigan said...

I know everyone is shocked.

Charlotte kaae said...

love is in the air... (singing you know the song) tra la la la la...

it sping time ;)