Sunday, May 11, 2008

Monday Monday

So its Monday and Classes are about to start how great is that. I am so happy. I had a great weekend with my husband he even went to the NH Sheep and Wool festival with me on his own. My little wizards picture was in the Methuen Life paper for the championship hockey season they had. We have had to warn him no magic at the games as that wouldnt be fair, he insists on playing this muggle game so he has to play like them.
Anyways back at hogwarts and classes start soon. I got both my spoiler and spoilies names the other day. I am spoiling the Ravenclaw Head Girl so that should be great. My spoilie in a 1st year but I know she will do great I am easy.
~F

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

YAY for classes starting. I never made it to NHS&W, I hope you had a great time. Stop by the common room later and show off your goods!!

Emerald

Anonymous said...

I am very excited about getting to spoil you. Can't wait to learn more about you and find out what you like and Don't like.
What an awesome picture you should be very proud of your little wizard I hear that game can be pretty tough, especially without magic!!
Oh I wish I could have gone to the NH Sheep and Wool festival too! Of course it would have been quite a trip without using magic. Lavender