Tuesday, May 20, 2008

house quiz

Potions Ingredients
1. Chamomile
2. Echinacea
3. Lovage
4. Anise
5. Witch Hazel
6. Lavender
7. Pennyroyal
8. Periwinkle
9. Kava Kava
10. Marsh Mallow
11. Ginseng
12. Mugwort
13. What is your favorite thing to do besides knit and crochet? I like to read but it really cuts down on my knitting time lately so I only do it in the tub
14. Do you collect anything? Um have you seen my sock yarn stash. I am only adding yarns to my stash that I bought after joining Ravelry so that is all recent the other stuff is even more top secret.
15. What is your favorite flower? I really dont like flowers yes I am not a very girlie girl. But I love lilacs makes me think off my moms house.
~F

1 comment:

Charlotte kaae said...

Me to love reading in the tub... Have been reading most of the Potter books there... ;)
somehow knitting is rather bad in the tub...
Kaaelana