Sunday, May 18, 2008

To Duel or not to duel

So I am so torn on if I should do the dueling club I really really want to but I scared. I have to work a lot to keep up appearances and I am not sure if i will be able to knit when the pattern drops. I am so sympathetic of the Weasleys they must of had such a hard time making at Hogwarts. True they were pure bloods but they did struggle much like those yucky muggles. Today while I was at work I did get to see the Muggle Basketball game the Celtics won. They are the only team to like as they are much more magical then those other team...yes I know about the Wizards but they used to be the bullets so I don't give them much credit.

Wow i am an easily sidetrack witch arent I. So after much thought I decided to sign up for the dueling club will you be there with me.
~f

4 comments:

Quinn said...

Sock or Hat bracket? I hope hat, so I can duel you!

Anonymous said...

Go for it Ferula - good luck! - if i wasnt so busy with herbology study id join in too ;)

Charlotte kaae said...

i'll be there in the sock duel... Hope that I aint getting slayed in the first round...
Huzzah puff's

Elanor said...

we are dueling each other...have fun and i like the colour orange